We may not be the oldest storage provider in Atlanta, but we’re certainly one of the most reliable. Our storage facilities offer everything you’re looking for in a storage space – cleanliness, accessibility, and security. Plus, we offer an array of size options and contract lengths to suit your needs! Many customers simply need short-term space for a few weeks or a couple months while they transition to a new home, while others are looking for a longer-term storage solution where they can keep items for an extended time. No matter your storage needs, we help you find the perfect storage space for you!
Reasons To Store With Us
There are many reasons people choose to store their things. Perhaps you’re in the middle of moving to a new apartment and don’t have room to move everything into your new space. Or maybe you’re in the middle of a home remodel and need to clear furniture out of certain rooms. Or perhaps your office space feels at capacity and you need room for extra inventory and documents. No matter your reasons for investing in storage, here are some great reasons to trust your storage needs to us:
- Secure facilities
- Clean premises with pest control
- Optional climate-control available
- 24/7 access to self-storage
- On demand storage
- Integration with moving services for seamless relocations
- Packing, moving supplies, and loading available
Storage is a great option for many people. Not only does it allow you to declutter, but it’s typically an inexpensive way to “add” square footage to your home or office. Here are some of the ways you can use the storage available through Cheap Movers Atlanta:
- Furniture storage: If you have an extra bedroom set or a few heirloom pieces you’re saving for your next home, you may want to rent a small storage unit to keep these items in the meantime.
- Art storage: You can’t just throw fine art in a closet or under the bed and hope it lasts. With a climate-controlled storage unit, you can keep your paintings and artwork protected until you have the right place to display them.
- Residential storage: Many homes have closets and attics cluttered with holiday decorations, memorabilia, and other non-essentials. A storage unit offers a great place to store these infrequently used items out-of-sight and out-of-mind.
- Commercial storage: If you have extra office furniture laying around or inventory spilling out of its current holding place, consider renting a storage unit! This is a great place to reduce clutter around your office, while keeping your important assets safe and secure.
- Wine storage: Have too many bottles of vino and no where to put them? Get a climate-controlled storage unit to stash all those bottles of Burgundy so they’re still drinkable and delicious when you go to use them.
- Vehicle and RV storage: Many storage facilities also offer long-term storage for cars, RVs, and boats!